VAMP 230 Feeder and motor manager
Product characteristics and highlights
Comprehensive selection of protection functions for distribution network overhead line feeders, cable feeders, motor feeders including large motors, capacitor banks and reactors.
Extensive bay control functionality including local and remote control of four objects and status supervision of another two objects.
Wide range of measurement functions including phase and line voltages and currents, frequency, active, reactive and apparent power, active and reactive energy imported and exported, power factor, negative phase sequence current, etc.
Power Quality Assessment
Power quality assessment and analysis including supervision of harmonics up to the 15th order, THD as well as voltage swells and sags.
Integrated fault location with distance indication for short circuits in distribution networks irrespective of power network earthing system, location of earth faults in compensated networks.
Ultra-fast Arc Flash Protection
Unique integrated arc flash protection functionality for enhanced safety of switchgear and substations to people and property.
Large number of supported communication protocols including IEC 60870-5-103, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Profibus DP, TCP/IP and SPA-bus slave, migration path to IEC 61850.
Easy Handling and Management
Easy commissioning, configuration and operation of the relays supported by the straight-forward VAMPSET relay management software.
- Feeder and motor manager suitable for various current and voltage applications
- 5 Current & 3 Voltage inputs allows use of directional o/c and various voltage-based protection stages
- Auto-reclose functionality
- Non-volatile memory storage
- Event handling and fault registration, up to 2000 event records
- Optional arc protection
- Active, reactive and apparent power as well as energy measurements
- Supports maximum 8 Digital Inputs and 7 Digital Outputs
- Connectivity to PTD input module
- Inbuilt Ethernet interface with Native IEC61850 communication including GOOSE messages
- Standard VAMP communication modules for connecting the relay to various system communication solutions and medias (order options)